- Carrborro, NC
- Carrboro, NC, USA
- Full Time
If you are looking for a job with a company that values its employees and their input, is financially sound, and offers a fun, fast paced work environment, then a position as a Leasing Associate may be the position for you!
Located close to UNC, our apartment home communities offer off-campus living at its finest. Our apartments include spacious floor plans, brand new kitchens and baths and convenient in-apartment washer and dyers. Tennis courts, a state-of-the-art internet café, a gorgeous fitness center, and a resort style pool are just some of the amenities we have to offer.
Want to work at one of these gorgeous properties?
The Sales Associate (Leasing Consultant) is the 'Director of First Impressions' for our apartment communities. In this role, you are working on the front lines as the representative of our community. You will manage the customer experience from start to finish, by presenting our apartments in a way that makes the community feel like home to them.
Our ideal candidate will be personable, professional and upbeat and will thrive in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment. This person will bring his/her extroverted personality to the table and enjoy multitasking and closing the sale.
On a daily basis you will:
• Be the first point of contact for anyone interested in learning more about our community – via in-person, email and telephone inquiries
• Provide prospective residents with one-of-a-kind, highly detailed and customized touring experiences
• Create and implement new and innovative ways to market and increase prospective resident traffic (for example business-to-business, online marketing, housing fairs, etc.)
• Offer top-notch hospitality and customer service for both current and prospective residents
• "Close the deal" and complete all necessary tasks, paperwork and administrative duties
• Experience in sales, marketing, hospitality, restaurant, customer service or retail
• Flexible, outgoing, authentic personality
• Computer experience (PC and Microsoft Office preferred)
• Ability to work weekdays and some weekends
• Competitive hourly rate + commission
• Health insurance (medical/dental/vision)
• 401(k) retirement plan + company match
• Paid holidays + vacation
• Flexible spending accounts
• Employee Discounts
Ready to take the first step into launching your new career?
Call and leave us a message letting us know why you are the BEST person for this job! Make sure you leave your name, number, the city and position you are applying for in your message. If you impress us, we will call you back! (800)545-1303 x7714
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings