- Jacksonville, FL, USA
- Full Time
Generous salary Comprehensive health insurance (PPO), prescription drugs, dental and vision 401(k) retirement plan Paid holidays/vacation Flexible spending accounts Employee discounts
Aspen Square Management, one of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms, is seeking a Community Manager to lead our team at Bella Terraza, centrally located in beautiful Jacksonville FL. Bella Terraza is just one of Aspen's 85 communities throughout the country. Aspen owns and manages nearly 18,000 units in 16 states. We offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for growth, comprehensive benefits, and attractive compensation packages.
If you are looking for a company that values its employees and their input, is financially sound, and offers a fun, fast paced work environment, then the Community Manager position may be for you!
Bella Terraza is the best living in the greater East Jacksonville area! Tucked in a quiet residential neighborhood in the historic Arlington area yet conveniently located to shopping and dining near the Regency Mall. Bella Terraza offers very spacious one, two and three bedroom apartment homes. Mediterranean architecture and lush courtyards full of exotic plantings makes Bella Terraza feel more like permanent vacationing! Within Bella Terraza's quaint gated community, our residents are just footsteps away from amenities that make living at Bella Terraza so much fun and relaxing.
Becoming the Manager of Bella Terraza gives you the opportunity to run a small business without the personal risk. As Manager, you and your team are responsible for resident satisfaction, rent collections, achieving and maintaining high occupancy levels and maximizing rent potential.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Playing the lead role on your team of sales/leasing associates charged with driving traffic and securing leases
- Selling the community from initial lead inquiry (including developing rapport, giving tours of community, processing rental applications, and signing leases) through lease terms
- Creating and implement a comprehensive marketing campaign
- Providing exceptional customer service to our residents
- Implementing resident retention initiatives including planning and coordinating resident events
- Collecting rent and enforcing lease rules and regulations
- Working in collaboration with maintenance foreman to achieve community goals
- Assisting in the creation of the annual budget aimed at maximizing cash flow
We are looking for someone with:
- 3-5 years proven track record in sales, marketing and/or management (property management experience a plus)
- Tax credit or affordable housing experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- A friendly, outgoing personality
- The ability to lead and motivate others
- Ability to thrive in a team oriented, fast-paced environment
- Generous salary
- Comprehensive health insurance (PPO), prescription drugs, dental and vision
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Paid holidays/vacation
- Flexible spending accounts
- Employee discounts
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings