- McAllen, TX, USA
- Full Time
Aspen Square Management, one of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms, is seeking a Bilingual Leasing Associate to tour, market and showcase our apartment homes at The Landing on 6th. The Landing on 6th is just one of Aspen's 85 communities throughout the country. Aspen manages nearly 18,000 units in 16 states. We offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for growth, comprehensive benefits, and attractive compensation packages.
If you are looking for a company that values its employees and their input, is financially sound, and offers a fun, fast paced work environment, then the Bilingual Leasing Associate position may be for you!
The best luxury apartment living in the greater Rio Grande Valley is now at The Landing on 6th. Tucked in a quiet residential neighborhood in north McAllen, The Landing is just minutes from dining and shopping on Nolana Avenue. Set on acres of beautiful landscaping and surrounded by mature palm trees, The Landing on 6th offers one, two and three bedroom apartment homes and the quaint comfortable life-style you deserve.
Our recent renovations brought unparalleled improvements to our community. Designer ceiling fans, track lighting, crown molding, raised-panel doors and modern window treatments are only a sample of what each apartment home has to offer.
Want to work at this gorgeous property? Our ideal candidate will be personable, professional and upbeat and will thrive in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment. This person will bring his/her extroverted personality to the table and enjoy multitasking and closing the sale.
On a daily basis you will:
• Be the first point of contact for anyone interested in learning more about our community – via in-person, email and telephone inquiries
• Provide prospective residents with one-of-a-kind, highly detailed and customized touring experiences
• Create and implement new and innovative ways to market and increase prospective resident traffic (for example business-to-business, online marketing, housing fairs, etc.)
• Offer top-notch hospitality and customer service for both current and prospective residents
• "Close the deal" and complete all necessary tasks, paperwork and administrative duties
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) is a must
• Experience in sales, marketing, hospitality, restaurant, customer service or retail
• Flexible, outgoing, authentic personality
• Computer experience (PC and Microsoft Office preferred)
• Flexible schedule to include weekends as assigned
• Competitive hourly rate + commission
• Health insurance (medical/dental/vision)
• 401(k) retirement plan + company match
• Paid holidays + vacation
• Flexible spending accounts
• Employee Discounts
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings