- LaQuinta, CA, USA
- Full Time
Aspen Square Management, one of the nation's largest privately held real estate investment and property management firms, is seeking a Leasing & Marketing Associate to sell our apartments at Villagio at LaQuinta. Villagio is just one of Aspen's 85 communities throughout the country. Aspen owns and manages nearly 18,000 units in 18 states. We offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for growth, comprehensive benefits, and attractive compensation packages.
If you are looking for a company that values its employees and their input, is financially sound, and offers a fun, fast paced work environment, then the Leasing & Marketing Associate position may be for you!
Our ideal candidate will be personable, professional and upbeat and will thrive in a fast-paced, sales-driven environment. This person will bring his/her extroverted personality to the table and enjoy multitasking and closing the sale.
On a daily basis you will:
• Be the first point of contact for anyone interested in learning more about our community – via in-person, email and telephone inquiries
• Provide prospective residents with one-of-a-kind, highly detailed and customized touring experiences
• Create and implement new and innovative ways to market and increase prospective resident traffic (for example business-to-business, online marketing, housing fairs, etc.)
• Offer top-notch hospitality and customer service for both current and prospective residents
• "Close the deal" and complete all necessary tasks, paperwork and administrative duties
• Experience in sales, marketing, hospitality, restaurant, customer service or retail
• Flexible, outgoing, authentic personality
• Computer experience (PC and Microsoft Office preferred)
• Ability to work weekdays and some weekends
• Competitive hourly rate + commission
• Health insurance (medical/dental/vision)
• 401(k) retirement plan + company match
• Paid holidays + vacation
• Flexible spending accounts
• Employee Discounts
Ready to take the first step into launching your new career?
Apply online and then call and leave us a message letting us know why you are the BEST person for this job! Make sure you leave your name, number, the city and position you are applying for in your message. If you impress us, we will call you back! (800)545-1303 x7712.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings